To keep it short. To keep it simple.
🔽Index of my articles, about Cardano, published in different media. Search the menu for the topic of your interest.
You can hire me: General Conditions for Hiring Articles
I appreciate your contribution to encourage my work. Tipping ₳da: $liberlion addr1q95v7wthcyrnjymwqkkd09xeez4k6e5u95qjns8ylmq3358zt2vkreql02sd23ggjpwfdu2mgep3dasv99lvcvn7khus98hqp0
- What is Cardano?
- Store your ADAs safely
- Variable fee and rewards
- Ouroboros How does the protocol work?
- Why is a Cardano Community Hub necessary?
- Cardano Design
- Cardano Eras
- UTXO Model of Cardano: simply explained
- Cardano Wallets
- Voting and decision making
- Transaction fees
- Cardano’s monetary policy
- Cardano and the portability of technology
- Addresses in Cardano
- Ergo will complement Cardano
- Digital identity on blockchain
- Cardano and competition in the ecosystem
- You delegate your power
- Transaction fees
- Cardano vs Polkadot
- Cardano and tokenisation
- ADA: non inflationary policy
- How to read transactions in Cardano
- The time in Cardano according to Ouroboros
- Don’t expect 100% of ADA in delegation
- Smart contracts and their challenges
- The most efficient consensus model
- Global adoption will be by usability
- Cardano, the global operating system
- Adoption in Cardano. A statistical estimate.
- Cardano is the true blockchain 3.0
- Goguen. The DeFi era in Cardano
- Stake pools vs. liquidity pools
- Choose pool to delegate. Practical concepts
- The Initial Stake Pool Offering model
- What you should know about Cardano. Part 1
- What you should know about Cardano. Part 2
- Concurrency in the eUTxO model is not a problem but a challenge
- The devil’s lawyer
- L2: Arbitrum on Ethereum vs Hydra on Cardano
- The Free Market and Game Theory in the Proof of Stake Consensus
- Parasites on the Cardano Consensus
- An Influx of Wallets Are Entering the Cardano Ecosystem. Which One Should You Use?
- Cardano Proposes to Take DeFi One Step Further: RealFi —Part 1
- Cardano Proposes to Take DeFi One Step Further: RealFi —Part 2
- Price Follows Value, Ada Follows Cardano
- Do You Know Cardano? A review of its History and the Current Situation
- Ouroboros, the Eternal Cycle in the Cardano Consensus
- What is the function of a StakePool in Cardano?
- Mithril to Take Cardano a Step Higher in Scalability
- Once Again Decentralization is the Answer
- Improving Reward Sharing Schemes To Increase Decentralization In Cardano
Receive new content directly in your inbox.